Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Best State... at least I think so

As my blog comes to an end, I want to leave all of you guys with one last thought.  As you may already think, I am incredibly proud to say that I am from New Jeresey.  What many people think is that New Jersey is the armpit of America but let me give you some fun facts.

1. New Jersey hosted the first baseball game
2. New Jersey has the longest boardwalk in the world.
3. The first Professional Basketball game was in New Jersey
4. The Statue of Liberty, technically is in New Jersey
5. New Jersey was the first state to sign the bill of rights.

The list goes on and on, but by now I have hopefully changed your mind about what you think of people from New Jersey.  I want to say don't always listen to everything you hear, but get to know them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment