Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pork Roll

There is one thing that when I came to Fordham University I had no idea was just a New Jersey thing.  Pork roll and Taylor ham.  Ever since I was a Kid, I can remember going to the local deli and grabbing a Taylor ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich. But when I was in New York I came to the realization no one knows what this is.  I was thinking about my latest topic and decided to take a poll of how many people on my Football team knew what this type of food was. I asked about 20 guys who are not from New Jersey and 2 of them knew what Pork roll or Taylor ham was.  So after this shocking fact I just wanted to tell everyone out there.  Taylor ham is kind of like Canadian bacon and it is glorious.  If you are ever in New Jersey and looking for a breakfast sandwich ask for a Taylor ham or Pork roll, with egg and cheese, and I promise you will not be disappointed.
 just look at this and tell me you don't want to jump right in....

No comments:

Post a Comment